回帖

積分

管理員

積分
發表於 2018-6-26 01:36:24 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
❶.為什麽不能先約在外面見了面再一起去開房間?

第一次合作總是會有不相信.相信您也會想我們是不是仙人跳詐騙.買點數卡之類的
你的擔心都有啊  那當然啊  妮可第一次和您合作也會擔心啊  擔心您的晃點  擔心你是裝笑為   還是看到美眉直接不好意思拒絕
這一些問題妮可都遇過  所以呢建義各位大大第一次的話可以先開好房間  當然如果大大是真的不方便   那我不勉強嚕.生意買賣不成但仁義在.

❷ 可以先給照片嗎.我看到我喜歡的我再約(關於第一次)

大大.說實在的如果可以一次就OK的話那妮可也會提供照片給你看.可是說實在的美眉的話是兼職的  所以你不用去和我凹到要看照片 .因為照片真的也不代表妹妹的全部素質 , 我也希望你玩得開心一點 說實在的  第一次如果推薦的不好的話  那你怎麼可能會再來一次呢 所以妮可懂得的 請各位茶友們相信我   謝謝!!!   

❸ 關於可以LG.無套BJ

妮可知道各位大大們出來玩都是為了玩得盡興.想要找放得開又正的 .  有時會要求無套 BJ   LG 之類的   這個說實在的 美眉的話都是要見到您本人才會去感覺  就像是妮可現在答應您說OK  可是美眉過去又不能無套BJ  那你是不是會說我們之前都是說好的怎麼又變了呢 所以呢關於LG  這個的話  要看你們之間的互動   

❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂

❹  如果以上的大大你都OK的話  那麻類來看整個外約流程

1. 首先您要給我您的電話及怎樣稱呼,這樣聯絡起來方便些
2. 你可請先告訴我您的 " 消費預算 "及喜歡 " 怎樣類型的
    mm",方便準確安排!
3. 再來您要約的" 時間 " 及您指定的 " 地點 " (住家或旅

館) 我們要準確的約美眉!
. 約了美眉~"~ 請不要急著出門,稍等一下" 妮可確定一下美眉是否OK

再通知您.你再出發

5. 美眉到了我會給您通知,如果您是約在旅館,我會於約定
     時間前10分鐘打電話給您,先跟您問好房號,美眉直接
     進房間。
6. 美眉看過滿意再消費‧不強迫‧免轉帳‧免匯款‧免受騙‧
     以客為尊!
                                                                                                                                                       by妮可全臺外送茶坊
                                                                                                                             line:sexy778

回復

使用道具 舉報

匿名  發表於 2020-3-22 01:03:58

Test, just a test

Hello. And Bye.
回復

使用道具

匿名  發表於 2020-4-5 17:02:44

tyhrthgehe

Thanks for the post!
回復

使用道具

主題

回帖

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2020-5-12 05:57:14 | 顯示全部樓層
此帖僅作者可見

使用道具 舉報

主題

回帖

積分

註冊會員

積分
發表於 2020-5-22 17:49:54 | 顯示全部樓層
此帖僅作者可見
[u

使用道具 舉報

主題

回帖

積分

註冊會員

積分
發表於 2020-6-18 05:50:09 | 顯示全部樓層
此帖僅作者可見
[u

使用道具 舉報

主題

回帖

積分

中級會員

積分
發表於 2020-7-6 06:20:31 | 顯示全部樓層
此帖僅作者可見
п

使用道具 舉報

主題

回帖

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2020-7-26 05:33:37 | 顯示全部樓層
此帖僅作者可見
[u

使用道具 舉報

匿名  發表於 2020-10-5 11:54:03

Savemycam.com - best records

Savemycam.com - scam or real?
My feet were dry. I got some oil and started rubbing it in. What happened next take a look and find out! Watch my pretty size 7 feet!
i love to tease, and i love to suck. gets steamy with me when i combine the two
plunge it till it can't take it any more . creamy wide gapes

I get lots of people asking me for British ladies on Chaturbate so I believed I’d put together a definitive listing and take a look at to maintain it updated. Even contemplating those latter factors, she has an excellent cute face and a lovely athletic physique and who doesn’t want they could put her legs behind her head to present her a very good fucking. This girl love to point out you physique and now you not have to spend tokens if you want to see it! I really like stay nude reveals, that’s why I've 222865 followers that I communicate with each day in English . After all I really like being super sexy, but often I similar to having the ability to be myself with my fans. Check out her adult webcam tip menu and you will notice a nude model with issues like Squirt, Anal, Wet as well as watching your cam. ] elmokennedy95 record video with dildo cam blowjob information on-line?

Savemycam.com - Watch me tease myself into cumming over and over
Watch me cum while fucking myself with my dildo and rubbing my cute little clit
I get fucked and creampied over the kitchen table!

Savemycam.com -  I had to pee pretty bad, but I didn't wanna go now. I try and hold it as best as I can. I try not to cross my legs or leak when I spread my pussy lips wide open to expose my urethra. I can feel open air against it and it makes me wanna pee. Finally I decide that I should go and I pee with my lips wide open to create a very long piss stream that shoots high up in the air towards the camera
Just imagine you are my daddy and we have a special bond. Your innocent little girl becomes you naughty little slut. I show you how I suck and fuck my pussy with my toy and beg you to shoot your load inside me. When I'm done I stuff my pussy with my cute little panties to clean up my juices
If you look hard you can find a~rainbow trail thats deep inside yaRainbow warriors - Cocorosie

In each present file there may be one thing very thrilling - they does oral sex, fuck, fuck someone, taking it up the ass, and so on. ] alessacolombian chaturbate webcam document at this time with blowjob and toying concurrently! In most of Chaturbate data you can watch alieffy naked and without any clothes. Largest information archive by purplebiscuit woman (nude, sex, XXX, fuck, cum, dildo and so on.) is avalibale worldwide now. Watch other new chaturbate lettali data from our massive archive. It was very excitingly, it's best to check the data of this show urgent! 60,835 admirers watching the public show for 4.5 hr. Forty eight admirers watching the public show for 12 min. 342,948 admirers watching the general public show for two min. 187,709 admirers watching the non-public show for 1.5 hr. 120,892 admirers watching the general public present for two min. 2,199 admirers watching the public show for 3 min. 19 on 1998-07-15, who's wanting to tease and carry out public present high-def. Go to Daisy’s profile and join without spending a dime her dwell webcam if you want to speak with Daisy. VisitKristine/Tom’sprofile and be a part of for freeher stay webcam if you need to chat withKristine/Tom. Anytime YOURFANTASYPOV is online at Chaturbate, you possibly can sex chat right right here for an infinite time.
回復

使用道具

匿名  發表於 2020-10-5 17:45:28

burming Savemycam.com review - scam or real?

?? 92.37.198.x ??? 2020-10-5 11:54
Savemycam.com - scam or real?
My feet were dry. I got some oil and started rubbing it in. What happ ...

Savemycam.com review - best records
Wer den Schaden hat braucht fur den Spott nicht zu sorgen! Du hast jetzt ohnehin andere Sorgen, denn Lady Vampira beim Hausbesuch bedeutet nichts als Arger! Unterdruckung und Demutigung sobald die Herrin deine Wohnung in Berlin betritt! In Teil 1 darfst du erstmal deine Kippe fressen und ihr was zu trinken anbieten. Als Belohnung darfst du deiner Domina den Latex-Arsch einolen, streicheln und einen intimen Dominakuss geniessen... / Who has the damage does not need to worry for the mockery! You have other worries anyway, because Lady Vampira on the house visit means nothing but anger! Oppression and hmiliation as soon as the mistress enters your apartment in Berlin! In Part 1 you are allowed to eat your kipper and offer her something to drnk. As a reward, you can oil your domina the latex ass, caress and enjoy an intimate Mistress Kiss
Jade wants to show you a good time. She’s really horny & wants nothing more than to get off in front of you while you get off too. She teases herself through her lingerie then strips down to play with her breasts & pluck her nipples. She then rides a big black cock on her mirror so you can see the reflection. After she’s had her fun riding Dick Noir she pulls it off the mirror, bends over from behind, & gives you the full view as she plows herself
I start by looking at pictures of your wife on my computer, describing how much she turns me on. I strip and start touching myself, and then I recall a story of how we your wife and I were in a bank that was held up by robbers and I was made to go down on your wife, I get so turned on I finally cum

I get lots of people asking me for British girls on Chaturbate so I thought I’d put collectively a definitive list and check out to keep it updated. Even considering these latter points, she has a super cute face and a gorgeous athletic physique and who doesn’t want they could put her legs behind her head to offer her an excellent fucking. This girl love to show you body and now you not need to spend tokens if you want to see it! I like live nude exhibits, that’s why I've 222865 followers that I keep in touch with each day in English . After all I really like being tremendous sexy, but usually I just like with the ability to be myself with my followers. Check out her adult webcam tip menu and you will notice a nude mannequin with issues like Squirt, Anal, Wet in addition to watching your cam. ] elmokennedy95 report video with dildo cam blowjob information on-line?

Savemycam.com scam - Trying on outfits at the local department store and getting a little naughty too
Hi babes! In this video a friend is giving me a massage, we start making out, then she eats my pussy, and finally a friend (the man filming the video) joins and he starts fucking my friend doggiestyle while she is still eating me... We have very intense orgasms!
I am incredibly bored. I try to come up with some ideas to please myself. I pull out my Hitachi vibrator and consider using it, but I decide that's just not what I am in the mood for. I want to do something I haven't done in awhile. I begin strip teasing, slowly lifting my dress up and rubbing my clit. I finally decide I want to give an amazing blowjob! I just LOVE swallowing cum and I want to swallow up every last drop. I start getting myself in the mood with my fingers and keeping my legs spread wide for my Hitachi wand. All I have to do now is find a guy to blow. I find a man wandering the halls, so I grab him and anxiously bring him inside to suck him up. I start kissing and caressing him thru his pants, getting his dick nice and hard for me. (The second half of the video is shot POV with side angle views as well). I grab a small clear glass and start ejaculating him until he shoots his load directly into the cup. I tilt the cup upside down, and pour as much cum into my mouth as I can. Whatever is remaining in the glass after that, I scoop into my mouth with my fingers. After gathering all of the cum into my mouth, I show you it, right before I swallow every last drop and then show you my empty mouth. This video is shot in 1080 HD by Megan Loxx

Savemycam.com review -  Watch me punish a boy by sitting on his face and making him smell my ass through my pants!! Oh the pain he must have gone through from smelling my sweet smell but unable to taste hahaha!
I dance in my tank top, yoga shorts and little pigtails before climbing in the shower to run water all over my body then using my new showerhead to get off!
watch me strip off my panties and tease you with my cute pink pussy, then I start stuffing my panties in my tight cunt and fuck myself with my spritz dildo till I cum and then pull out the panties

In every show report there is one thing very thrilling - they does oral intercourse, fuck, fuck somebody, taking it up the ass, and so on. ] alessacolombian chaturbate webcam file in the present day with blowjob and toying concurrently! In most of Chaturbate data you can watch alieffy naked and with none clothes. Largest data archive by purplebiscuit lady (nude, intercourse, XXX, fuck, cum, dildo and so forth.) is avalibale worldwide now. Watch different new chaturbate lettali records from our large archive. It was very excitingly, you should test the records of this show urgent! 60,835 admirers watching the public present for 4.5 hr. 48 admirers watching the general public show for 12 min. 342,948 admirers watching the public show for two min. 187,709 admirers watching the non-public show for 1.5 hr. 120,892 admirers watching the public show for two min. 2,199 admirers watching the general public show for three min. 19 on 1998-07-15, who is eager to tease and carry out public show excessive-def. Visit Daisy’s profile and be a part of without cost her stay webcam if you want to chat with Daisy. VisitKristine/Tom’sprofile and be part of for freeher live webcam in order for you to speak withKristine/Tom. Anytime YOURFANTASYPOV is on-line at Chaturbate, you may intercourse chat right here for a vast time.
回復

使用道具

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

在线客服

妮可全臺外送茶+line:sexy778|手機版|Archiver|妮可外送茶LINE:sexy778  

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 09:05